Paula S. Hall
Paula Hall is a graduate of McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, having attended school after a career as a legal assistant.
After traveling, and working, around the world with her wine maker husband, Paula began her practice with Bancroft and McAllister, a San Francisco firm specializing in estate planning.
Paula and her family moved to Sonoma County and she joined a law firm in Santa Rosa, before joining the Law Offices of James F. DeMartini, of counsel, in 2001. In 2005, Paula became an associate member of the DeMartini Law firm.
She practices family law, estate planning, probate and trust administration. Her knowledge of both family law and estate planning is beneficial to her clients in planning for the future after the divorce. She is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP), and the Collaborative Council of the Redwood Empire (CCRE).
Aside from practicing law, Paula is a busy mother of two sons and a daughter. She is actively involved in the lives of her children - she leads her sons Cub Scout dens and coaches track. When she gets a free moment, or is able to create one, she enjoys traveling with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP), Member
- Collaborative Council of the Redwood Empire (CCRE), Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of James F. DeMartini, Of Counsel, 2001
- DeMartini Law firm, Associate Member, 2005